Snot rockets
I was just teaching away one day and then a kid just blurted out “Hey can I go to the bathroom to blow my nose?” and I said “just wait until we finish this part of the lesson.” He was obviously not sick. Then he asked why not and I told him to just wait again.
So I start back talking about parallel planes, but then I hear something..
He is holding one side of his nose… blowing out his boogers onto the floor!!
I just stared. I mean really.. what do you do?
Possible Overdose
Sometimes kids say they are going to be sick just to get out of class. This doesn’t happen much, but some will say that. A guy was sleep in my class so I went to wake him up, and then a few min later he looked up at me. Oh! he looked BAD and then said he needed to go to the bathroom because he thought he was about to be sick. Of course I let him go.
About 5 min later the security guard opened my door and called me out to the hallway. The guy was standing there and he was just sweating profusely and could barely stand up. The security guard said he had walked out of my room rounded the corner into the bathroom and then lied down on the floor and fell asleep!
So he went to the nurse and stayed for the rest of the day, but I never got a chance to go down and check on him.
Security guard said she overheard some other guys say to him something out being a rookie and he couldn’t handle it… so that was suspicious.
I called his mom after school to see how he was and she said she was about to take him to the emergency room.But he was at school the very next day just fine and said he was going to the doctor that afternoon! Weird.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment